Yo, everyone! This is gonna be fun!
I have been tagged by to follow up on his (possibly) brand-new Compliments Tag. Basically, I am going to mention people and tag them, complimenting them on something I like about them. This is gonna be fun and interesting, and fun.
1. No sarcasm in the encouraging words. Must be sincere.
2. Must tag at least twelve people.
3. Tag-backs are fine, just don't expect them to do the journal again after you re-tag them.
4. Potatoes are banned. (But I like potatoes.... Eh, I'll just have pasta )
- Probably my closest friend on this site. I know that without him I definitely would not have put anything up on this site at all due to a lack of confidence, so I thank him for that immensely. No seriously, this dude is awesome.
- A completely honest, tell-it-like-it-is kind of guy. I admire his honesty with his opinions, and I admire his different stance in writing. It's darker than most Total Drama stories, but that's what makes him unique as a writer.
- A sweet girl with a unique sense of humor and taste in her work. She still makes me laugh, and she has no filter like I do, so I can literally talk to her about anything. She is literally amazing.
- This dude probably changed the way I think about my OC's. Because of him, I actually take the time to think about how to flesh them out and how to not make them so much like Knight Templars.
- This dude is an amazing writer. Like, seriously, check out his stories because they are pretty good. He's improved so much over time, and I think he's on his way to being one of the greats as far as authors go for Total Drama.
- An amazing Survivor fanfic writer is what this guy is. He knows the game pretty much inside out, and I don't doubt that if he ever got onto Survivor that he'd get decently far himself.
- A literal angel sent from Heaven on this site. He is truly one of the nicest people I could ever meet on this site, and he's always looking for new ways to bring up the mood, like this chat. Look him up if you need some comforting.
- He is really good at making edgics. He's probably the best and biggest edgic maker I know. He is a good spriter as well, and he knows the morality chart better than most people. Also, he has red hair. (That's not a joke, people. That's serious.)
- He's a pretty cool dude. He's currently writing what I think has the potential to be one of the greatest TDAS rewrites on Fanfiction.net. If you haven't checked it out, you should because it's really good.
- This girl is the one who really brought the TDDO fandom together by garnering attention to the various chatroom dedicated to the series. She has a lot of energy, and is just a lot of fun to talk to.
- He has some pretty cool memes up about Total Drama, and he makes a lot of musically-inclined journals as well. Take a look if you want to see a fresh opinion about both music and Total Drama.
- This dude, yes dude, is a very caring guy. He tries to keep the peace whenever the chatroom might go out of whack, and he just keeps the energy high. Plus, he's really understanding and is easy to talk to about just about anything.