I was just tagged by . Thank you Nick. Remind me to repay the favor later.
EDIT: I have added question from for the hell of it. They were more interesting.
EDIT 2: Now with questions from both and . Enjoy!
EDIT 3: Questions from have been added. I wonder if I'll have to update this Journal again...
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
Ten more facts about me (as if I haven't revealed enough to you people):
1. I have a really bad habit of repressing all my emotions inside me. I don't let my anger or sadness out enough, and sometimes it affects my mood or health. I should work on that, but I hate people worrying about me.
2. Following Number 1, I keep too many secrets from people. Even my closest friends don't know about half the things I'm going through in my life. I'm too damn introverted for my own good.
3. I have this thing about people touching me; don't. I hate random touching from anyone, and more often than not I'm just going to get pissed at whoever is doing it.
4. I have never dated before. I keep telling people I'm straight, but as far as I know, I don't know what the hell I like. I feel like I'm going to end up experimenting when I start dating to see what I like. I mean, it'll probably still be just girls, but being open is a good thing, right?
5. I'm underweight. I have always been underweight, and in my early teen years it was a problem for me as I would get really weak if I skipped even one meal. I'm a little better now, but I'm still a little underweight.
6. I do believe in some form of magic. I feel like some of the things that happen in life just can't be explained through science alone. I also feel I should mention that I do hear voices in my head. I'm not weird, just a little clairvoyant.
7. As an anime fan, I don't really hate 4Kids. Yes, some of their dubs were not the best, but I feel like people harp on them over what they did wrong, and they never talk about what they did right. Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh's animes probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today if it wasn't for 4Kids dubbing them. Also, Ultimate Muscle was their best dub ever. I won't let you tell me otherwise; I won't hear it.
8. I have no filter when it comes to what I say. I really just don't have a filter with anything really. I can read of hear anything and it probably won't bother me too much in the long run. Who has time to care about being politically correct on the internet anyway?
9. I don't watch much TV these days. With the internet having so many options, I just find it unnecessary to go watch a TV most of the time. Besides, I don't watch 90% of what airs on TV, so I don't have any reason to turn one on ever.
10. I can be really profound with my views sometimes. It's funny how I don't like English and grammar, yet I can make something so simple sound so philosophical. It's an odd gift, but I'm fine with it.
The Questions Shadow Asked:
1. Favorite cartoon show?
I don't really have one. I know it's a cop-out, but dammit, I'm allowed to have one.
2. If you could be in the universe of your favorite thing from any form of media, but you had to kill your favorite character from it, would you do it?
Hell no! I would sooner eat my own legs before killing anyone else.
3. What is your view on morality in fiction?
Morality in fiction is honestly to me such a big farce. I mean, morality as a whole can be kind of subjective at times, so something that is moral to one person may be immoral to another. Why bother with morality when you can just make people act like people. That's way more interesting to me than forcing people into "hero" or "villain" roles in stories.
4. Ps4, XBone, or WiiU?
I don't any of these, but personally, as long as it isn't the XBone, I'll be fine. Sorry, but the XBone doesn't look as appealing to me as the other two. It does help that they screwed up their conference about it.
5. Anything you like that could be considered "So bad, it's good"?
I personally like the Digimon Movie. I know it's really bad, but it had this charm to it that I can't ignore. I guess it helps I've seen it so many times it's insane.
6. If you could make any kind of weapon, what would it be?
I want the kind of bow Pit from Kid Icarus uses in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. A long range weapon I can also use close range? I'll take it! I just need to learn how to use a bow first.
7. Say you were a fictional character. Would you be the hero, the villain, an anti-hero vigilante, or a neutral side character?
I prefer to be a neutral side character myself. I don't really like conflict at all, and I'm not one for being in the limelight, so I'm fine with being off to the side. Plus, being neutral means I can do anything without having to be look down upon for breaking my character role.
8. What kind of animal would you want to try to eat? Has to be something you wouldn't normally eat.
My first answer would have been rabbit, but I've had rabbits before, and they are delicious. I'm going to have to go with frogs; let's hope I'm not served a poisonous variety.
9. Favorite genre of video game?
Platformers. Little known fact about me, once I learn the controls of a platformer, I can generally abuse the hell out of the mechanics to do some pretty cool stuff. Not glitchy things, but time consuming things that could otherwise not be done.
10. What's your opinion on the human race as a whole?
Humans can be some of the most fucked up beings on the face of planet Earth. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen some story or article in the news and I wanted to kick whoever did the crime in the face. That said, there are also quite a few really generous, awesome-sauce people in the world who would give up their own happiness for someone else. Those people give me hope that humanity isn't all bad and terrible.
The Questions Asujoll Asked in a Tagged Journal I don't Have to Do, but I Want to Do:
1. What's your favorite soda?
Orange Soda is the best, but I also like Grape, Dr. Pepper, and Sierra Mist.
2. Would you kill someone if you felt it was justified?
My first answer would be hell naw, but if someone hurt someone I cared about, I would kill them and hide the body in the woods. I know how to navigate woods, so your body would never be found. EVER.
3. Have you ever drawn/written/etc. anything pornographic?
I've written risque things, but nothing like porn or even full-on sex. The only person to actually see the risque things I've written is , and that's only because he's the only person who asks for me to write things for him.
4. Have you ever made virtual versions of fictional characters just so they could be in a relationship?
I can't say I ever have. Maybe when I get Tomodachi Life, I'll actually go and do that. Lord help me if two of the Koopalings hook-up though. That's squicky seeing how they (at least in the past) are all siblings.
5. Who do you play as in Mario Kart?
Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, and Toadette, with Lemmy Koopa soon to be added to my roster.
6. What's your opinion on Disney's Frozen?
I like it, but it's not my favorite Disney movie as that would go to Tangled. I like Frozen enough, but I wish people would stop talking about it now. It's too overrated, and it's not even the best Disney movie to me.
7. Who is best pony?
Fluttershy. I'm not even a Brony, but she's my favorite from the show. I also really like Rainbow Dash and Applejack. really, all of the Mane 6 are good in their own way.
8. What's a show/movie/game/etc. that you wish more people knew about?
I do wish more people knew about Ultimate Muscle. For such a funny anime parodying wrestling, it doesn't seem like people talk about it enough.
9. Have you ever looked past a character's worst qualities simply because they were attractive?
I can honestly say I probably have in the past, but no examples really come to mind off the top of my head. Let's be real though, who hasn't done this even once?
10. What does the fox say?
The fox wants everyone to stop asking it what it says. The next person to ask it what does it say is going to be bitten and they will contract rabies in some way. I personally don't know, or give any sort of fuck about, what the fox says, but foxes are no longer amused. Also, to the citizens in my town, please stop running them over.
The Questions Dark Cryo Asked in a Tagged Journal I don't Have to Do, but I Want to Do:
1. What's the hardest game you've ever played?
The hardest game I've ever played has to be Jet Force Gemini on the N64. To this day, I've never beaten Lupus' boss fight on Eschebone. Goddamn those annoying as Praying Mantises. They can take a grenade to their thoraxes.
2. What's your opinion on Family Guy?
I honestly do not care for Family Guy. I haven't seen it in years, and judging from what everyone is saying about it, I have no desire to ever see it again.
3. If you could meet one historical figure (doesn't matter who), who would you choose?
I would want to meet Martin Luther King Jr. and ask him about what it was like to live during segregation and also to find out how he feels about African Americans having more rights today that they did back when he was alive.
4. Who's your favorite YouTube mini-celebrity?
My favorite YouTube mini-celebrity right now has to be Superwoman aka. Lilly Singh. She is seriously hilarious and funny and she is the world's greatest unicorn. If you have no seen her videos, I encourage you to do so as I think she's the best female YouTuber out there.
5. What's your biggest pet peeve?
One of my biggest pet peeves is my inability to say no. I could have no time to do anything else, and if someone asks me to do something, I'll say yes. I also don't like it when people assume that I'm really unmotivated. No one has EVER said this to me, but it's worth mentioning. I'm motivated, but my life is crap right now, so it kind of drains you after a while.
6. How would you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
I would get the "How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse" guidebook and watch Zombieland. I might also play Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2 to prepare myself in case any of those zombies end up popping up at some point. You can never be too careful.
7. Do you own any pets? If so, what kind?
I don't have any pets right now, but I've owned dogs, chickens, ducks, quail, fish, and for a day, a large turtle.
8. Have you ever messed with someone you didn't know online?
I probably have unintentionally and I've blocked it out. I try to be nice to people, but I do have a habit of being really overbearing and annoying at times.
9. What's your happiest memory?
My happiest memory has to be my brother's 5th grade graduation ceremony. It was such a carefree day; after I came home as it was a half-day at school, he changed out of his graduation clothes and we ran to the park just outside our neighborhood. It was a fun day of laughter, and it just sticks out to me as a moment from when times were simpler. Damn, now I wish I was younger again.
10. Can I have ten dollars?
No, as I am broke. I don't even have one dollar in my possession.
The Questions TotalDramaCamrie Asked:
1. do you read TDDO bc you should e-e you should. Fallon's there making shit fabulous
Hell yeah I read TDDO! How the hell can I not? Since I found it during the end of the pre-merge TDADO, I caught up with it and read it so freaking much. And now one of my OC's is competing in it. Go Harrison, and Krystal, Giselle, and Colton.
P.S. Giselle, Krystal, and Fallon are all fabulous~!
2. have you ever watched an entire series of something in one day? XD if so what was iiiit
I once binge-watched the entire series of Lucky Star. I will never forget that summer; the summer of 2011 was amazing for me. Just amazing.
3. got a favorite animeeeeee? c: if you don't watch anime or don't like it... then... um... WHO'S your absolute favorite Total Drama character and why :3
My favorite anime right now would probably be Fairy Tail. I do need to catch up on it as I am so far behind. The subs come out too fast, and I haven't had the time to watch.
4. are you on this website to make mostly art/stories/poetry/fanfictions? or just here bc you can XD
I draw and I read fanfiction on here. I don't care if people like it or not; I do this for me. I don't need no one's approval.
5. got a best internet buddy :3 if so who sO I CAN STALK THEM XD
My best friend on DA has to be . I mean, we've been talking since pretty much my first day on DA. He's a really amazing guy to me, and he's like a brother to me. I have other friends I'm close to like , , , , and , but he was the first person I really opened up to. I really don't know if I'd be where I am on DA without him. I'm getting all emotional, but screw it. He really does mean a lot to me.
6. what's you favorite band and favorite song by them? c: if you don't listen to bands then... favorite solo music artist and song by them c:
7. what's your favorite inanimate object? XD
My lamp. It lights up my room at night, and it's super reliable seeing how this thing is older than God himself and I haven't changed the bulb on this thing in over two years now.
8. WHY ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING ME (these next few questions are gonna be so self centered XD)
Because we're TDDO buddies!
9. what's your favorite oc of miiiine :3
Fallon seeing how she is a fabulous force to be reckoned with. Outside of her, I'm going to say Camrie, Robbie, and Nathan, but not in that order. It's up to you to figure out who I like more.
10. I LIKE YOUR BOOTY. DO YOU LIKE MINE c:
I cannot answer this question as that will get me incarcerated in all 50 states as I am 19 and you are in high school, so I'm just gonna go now.
The Questions TDWinnerforDinner asked:
1. Playstation 4, Xbox One or Wii U?
Wii U. My brothers have made plans to get it for the new Super Smash Bros. that will be coming out November 21st for North America. (Sorry to everyone overseas, including Japan.) They won't be getting it then, but they might buy it soon after the New Year begins. Who knows to be honest because I don't? Also, I don't hate the Playstation 4, if that's what you're thinking.
2. What do you think of MatPat's Game Theory?
MatPat's Game Theory is so fucking amazing. It really makes you look at video games in a whole new light, and it is just really interesting to watch. All of his theories tend to be pretty sound and have significant evidence behind them, so some of them are becoming things I believe might actually be the case in certain video games. And his Majora's Mask and Watch_D0gs videos? Intense.
3. Who would you vote for in the next election of your country? And yes, you are allowed to say no-one (though you could risk fulfulling the self-fulfilling prophesy of missing out on meaningful change).
Honestly, I don't even know if I'll vote in the next election seeing how I have only a few days left as election time is nearly over and I have other things to worry about. As far as voting in 2016, I'll see what I want to do.
4. Favourite past or future holiday spot?
I don't really have any holiday spots. It's just not something I've gone and had before in my life. Sorry...
5. What do you think the Nostalgia Critic should review in the future?
I kind of want him to do a video on Nickelodeon now in a vain to how Mr. Enter talked about the changes Nickelodeon has gone through over the years. I know he doesn't watch these shows any more, but it'd still be kind of interesting. That, or something on Total Drama; he seems to like long-running shows.
6. What do you think of Youtube Poops?
YouTube Poops can either be really funny or really obnoxious. It takes the right balance to get them just right, but when they are funny, they kill me with laughter.
7. Do you think the Irate Gamer should get banned from Youtube?
Who is the Irate Gamer? Seriously, I've never heard of him before today.
8. Favourite Mario, Sonic and Zelda games?
9. Do you think that Family Guy should get cancelled ASAP?
Yes! At this point it's just asking to be cancelled; cancel it already FOX! The show is crap now, and it's run its course. Kill it with fire!
10. Have you ever played Oddworld? If not, you totally should!
I have not. If it's an MMORPG, then I may consider playing it at some point.
My Questions for Everyone:
1. Favorite anime? If you don't watch anime, just name your favorite cartoon. If you don't watch either, just name your favorite show.
2. This question is legit serious. What is your favorite Pokémon or Pokémon Type?
3. What video game series do you find to be so completely overrated?
4. Who is going to be the person you play as the most in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?
5. How would you react if we happened to meet each other in real life?
6. If you could perform magic, what would be the first spell you cast?
7. What kind of role do you think you fit into: hero, villain, anti-hero/anti-villain, or neutral?
8. What is your favorite internet meme?
9. Since I clearly didn't have enough with Number 3, what is one thing you hate that everyone else seems to love?
10. Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast? Do you get the reference?