|I think I'm finally getting somewhere with GIMP, and I want to showcase my intermediate-level skills off to the world. I decided to use this picture for two reasons. The first reason is because I personally think it looks better than the other PPGZ pic I did for Miyako/Takaaki. The second reason is because there is a stunning lack of fanart for these two, so I figured I'd give this pairing some advertisement because I really do ship and love Momoko/Sakamoto. I think these two have an interesting dynamic, and I'd love to explore it more in the future.|
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the questions, then invent 10 for those you tag.
10 Random Facts about Me:
1. I cannot drive, but at some point in the future I would like to learn how. All I need to do is control my anger and learn how to park without slamming on the brakes.
2. I am completely able to keep my left eye looking forward while rolling my right eye in circles. It freaks everyone out who sees it.
3. My last name is currently Fraley, but it used to be O'Connor. It's not really interesting as far as last names go; I just wanted to let out that my last name changed. Only reason I'm being open about it is because most of the people I talk to on a regular basis know what my last name is anyway, so I don't really have much to hide.
4. I hope to have gotten my Associates Degree in Accounting by the end of Spring Semester next year for me.
5. I can crack my ankles at command. They make a weird popping noise when I do. I'm not sure if everyone can do this, or if my ankles are just weird.
6. I'm a fairly moody guy to be honest. It's like the universe decided that whatever controls my emotions, figuratively speaking, is broken and I fluctuate so quickly between moods. It's kind of stressful.
7. I'm probably a little too in love with cookies. I can't help it; they're so good. Sandwich cookies are one of my weaknesses; give me some of those and I'll probably forgive you if I'm mad at you.
8. I still stand by the fact I think Brick from Total Drama is so very overrated. It's not that he's a bad character, it's just that talking about him annoys me to no fucking end because he's boring to talk about, so don't bring him up because I will change the subject.
9. I can be really harsh when it comes to arguments. I don't hold back and will use any and everything I can to make the other person feel like crap. I know that's a bitchy thing to do, but I'm a bitch, so like whatever.
10. I'm not the biggest fan of internet acronyms. I'll use them, but I generally try to actually spell out words because that just soothes the perfectionist in me. Not spelling words out will drive me up the wall for days, even if I never show it.
1. Which past Total Drama contestant do you think deserves another chance?
I feel like I could just compile a list of people, but I'll just go with a safe choice like Ella. Ella should totally come back.
2. Do you think there is hope for SpongeBob to be as good as he used to be?
It's possible. I wouldn't say it's 100% impossible, but like, they have to recover after Seasons 7 & 8, so there's that...
3. Name an upcoming movie you would like to see. I really want to see Jurassic World.
It's not upcoming; I just want to see it.
4. Favorite video game company?
Nintendo, if that wasn't obvious enough, but Sony's pretty alright as well in my opinion. The whole button thing not being "A-B-X-Y" like Microsoft and Nintendo is confusing to me though.
5. Favorite Mario spin-off series? Mario Party, and I don't get why people hate 9 & 10. They're different, they shake up the formula, and with 10 you can at least do Amiibo Party.
6. Favorite Horror Icon?
I'm that into horror, honestly. It's not my forte as far as movies go. Call me a pansy all you want, but it's my choice. It's funny I say I'm not into horror because I have a demented sense of humor sometimes.
7. Favorite fighting game franchise?
Super Smash Bros. naturally, but I will admit I am partial to Mortal Kombat. Watching, of course; I lack the physical games.
8. Favorite Mario character?
Yoshi, and if you got this wrong, SHAME ON YOU.
9. Favorite internet video game reviewer?
I don't really have a favorite; I just watch what tickles my fancy.
10. If you have seen the (leaked) first episode of The Ridonculous Race, what are both your favorite and least favorite teams thus far? State your reasons why.
I haven't seen the first episode, and I probably won't get around to it until it's around two or three weeks before Ridonculous Race is scheduled to air on TV because my school and trying to find employment, life is going to kill me during the rest of this month and July.
I'd tag people, but I really don't feel like doing so to be honest.