I've been tagged by
1. You've gotta post these rules
2. Gotta post 10 things about yourself
3. Answer the 10 questions below
and then ask 10 to the people you tag
4. You have to tag 10 people
5. No tag backs
6. Those people you tag have to be real
10 facts about myself:
1. In my spare time I like to stalk people. Not like serious stalking, but when I'm bored, I like to look people that I'm really good friends with up on other sites. Provided they are 18 and older; I don't creep on minors. That's just weird. (Ironic, huh?)
2. I practice celibacy, but I've noticed I don't have any natural desire to have sex at all. Whether or not this means I'm asexual is anyone's guess, but I just don't have any interest in people whatsoever.
3. Tying into the last fact, I have never dated anyone. Personally I find dating to be a waste of time. Again, it might be my lack of interest in people as a whole and some personal issues I have, but why bother?
4. I may come off as fairly positive on the Internet, but I just bottle up how I feel. I know one day I will snap and then just let it all out and drive people away, so I'm letting people know now. I don't like burdening others with my problems, so I never talk.
5. I actually have a fear of not having any friends. I used to shrug off the idea of ever making friends, but now that I have some, I really can't imagine going back to isolating myself from the world. (How did this tag get so depressing?)
6. I don't care much for mornings. I know some people who are big morning people, but I am not one of them. I would prefer to sleep in the morning and stay up all night. I've become a bat. Fear me.
7. I have been known for having no filter whatsoever, so if you are uncomfortable with anything I say, you have to let me know, otherwise I won't stop.
8. When I was in kindergarten, I got suspended for headbutting my teacher and breaking her arm. Back then it wasn't a topic I like to talk about, but now I joke about it with my family. We all take it in stride now since it happened over ten years ago.
9. My last name changed when I was 10, so the last name I have now is not the one I started out with at birth. Not really exciting, but I'm running out of facts.
10. I have no more facts right now. If I think of any more, I'll let you guys know. Actually, I won't.
Questions from :ulterbuttermario::
1. If you could have your favorite character in a room with you, who would it be and where?
I would like to have either Yoshi or Kirby in my room with me. I think it'd be pretty cool just to be able to hang out with them. If we're talking anime, I wouldn't mind having
2. Do you have an addiction? If so, what is it?
I have a mild addiction to both cookies and peanut butter. To cope with this, I try not to eat either one that often so when I do indulge in it, it is even better because I held off on getting it.
3. What is the greatest moment of you life that you can think of?
The day I discovered I was valedictorian of the entire grade for my fifth grade graduation. Neither me, my siblings, nor my mom could be any prouder than we were in that moment.
4. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Weird, neutral, and bloodthirsty
5. What fandoms are you currently in? (If any)
I am in the Total Drama fandom obviously, but I want to branch out more into the Wreck-It Ralph fandom and maybe try and get into the Pokémon fandom at bit.
6. Do you enjoy your life?
For the most part. I have wanted to end it, and nearly have on a few occasions, but for the most part, I enjoy life to the fullest.
7. What is your opinion of my current OC? (Ask in the comments for a link if you want to see him)
I will need to see him before I judge him, so a link would be most appreciated.
8. How many thoughts can you write down in 2 minutes?
Is the sky really blue, or are clouds really the sky. Why is melanin the name of skim pigmentation. Does carbon dioxide really kill people? Why are Russia and Turkey in two continents? Do I have a mole on my back? Did I kill some one because I feel like I have? Do people really like me for me? Am I ever going to gain weight? Why is my family so dysfunctional? (There, 2 minutes.)
9. Am I annoying?
No. Why would you say that?
10. What's your favorite song/track?
My favorite song? I don't really have one. I really like a lot of PelleK covers though. I also have a fondness for R&B and Hip Hop music, though I tend not to listen to the radio much, so all my song choices from there are years old now.
I do not tag anyone because I've tagged most of my friends at this point and I'm feeling lazy, so no tags right now. IF you want to do this, fine, but I don't have any questions for you to answer, so there's that to consider as well.