I was just tagged by . Thank you Nick. Remind me to repay the favor later.
EDIT: I have added question from for the hell of it. They were more interesting.
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like " you are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
Ten more facts about me (as if I haven't revealed enough to you people):
1. I have a really bad habit of repressing all my emotions inside me. I don't let my anger or sadness out enough, and sometimes it affects my mood or health. I should work on that, but I hate people worrying about me.
2. Following Number 1, I keep too many secrets from people. Even my closest friends don't know about half the things I'm going through in my life. I'm too damn introverted for my own good.
3. I have this thing about people touching me; don't. I hate random touching from anyone, and more often than not I'm just going to get pissed at whoever is doing it.
4. I have never dated before. I keep telling people I'm straight, but as far as I know, I don't know what the hell I like. I feel like I'm going to end up experimenting when I start dating to see what I like. I mean, it'll probably still be just girls, but being open is a good thing, right?
5. I'm underweight. I have always been underweight, and in my early teen years it was a problem for me as I would get really weak if I skipped even one meal. I'm a little better now, but I'm still a little underweight.
6. I do believe in some form of magic. I feel like some of the things that happen in life just can't be explained through science alone. I also feel I should mention that I do hear voices in my head. I'm not weird, just a little clairvoyant.
7. As an anime fan, I don't really hate 4Kids. Yes, some of their dubs were not the best, but I feel like people harp on them over what they did wrong, and they never talk about what they did right. Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh's animes probably wouldn't be as popular as they are today if it wasn't for 4Kids dubbing them. Also, Ultimate Muscle was their best dub ever. I won't let you tell me otherwise; I won't hear it.
8. I have no filter when it comes to what I say. I really just don't have a filter with anything really. I can read of hear anything and it probably won't bother me too much in the long run. Who has time to care about being politically correct on the internet anyway?
9. I don't watch much TV these days. With the internet having so many options, I just find it unnecessary to go watch a TV most of the time. Besides, I don't watch 90% of what airs on TV, so I don't have any reason to turn one on ever.
10. I can be really profound with my views sometimes. It's funny how I don't like English and grammar, yet I can make something so simple sound so philosophical. It's an odd gift, but I'm fine with it.
The Questions Shadow Asked:
1. Favorite cartoon show?
I don't really have one. I know it's a cop-out, but dammit, I'm allowed to have one.
2. If you could be in the universe of your favorite thing from any form of media, but you had to kill your favorite character from it, would you do it?
Hell no! I would sooner eat my own legs before killing anyone else.
3. What is your view on morality in fiction?
Morality in fiction is honestly to me such a big farce. I mean, morality as a whole can be kind of subjective at times, so something that is moral to one person may be immoral to another. Why bother with morality when you can just make people act like people. That's way more interesting to me than forcing people into "hero" or "villain" roles in stories.
4. Ps4, XBone, or WiiU?
I don't any of these, but personally, as long as it isn't the XBone, I'll be fine. Sorry, but the XBone doesn't look as appealing to me as the other two. It does help that they screwed up their conference about it.
5. Anything you like that could be considered "So bad, it's good"?
I personally like the Digimon Movie. I know it's really bad, but it had this charm to it that I can't ignore. I guess it helps I've seen it so many times it's insane.
6. If you could make any kind of weapon, what would it be?
I want the kind of bow Pit from Kid Icarus uses in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. A long range weapon I can also use close range? I'll take it! I just need to learn how to use a bow first.
7. Say you were a fictional character. Would you be the hero, the villain, an anti-hero vigilante, or a neutral side character?
I prefer to be a neutral side character myself. I don't really like conflict at all, and I'm not one for being in the limelight, so I'm fine with being off to the side. Plus, being neutral means I can do anything without having to be look down upon for breaking my character role.
8. What kind of animal would you want to try to eat? Has to be something you wouldn't normally eat.
My first answer would have been rabbit, but I've had rabbits before, and they are delicious. I'm going to have to go with frogs; let's hope I'm not served a poisonous variety.
9. Favorite genre of video game?
Platformers. Little known fact about me, once I learn the controls of a platformer, I can generally abuse the hell out of the mechanics to do some pretty cool stuff. Not glitchy things, but time consuming things that could otherwise not be done.
10. What's your opinion on the human race as a whole?
Humans can be some of the most fucked up beings on the face of planet Earth. I can't even tell you how many times I've seen some story or article in the news and I wanted to kick whoever did the crime in the face. That said, there are also quite a few really generous, awesome-sauce people in the world who would give up their own happiness for someone else. Those people give me hope that humanity isn't all bad and terrible.
The Questions Asujoll Asked in a Tagged Journal I don't Have to Do, but I Want to Do.
1. What's your favorite soda?
Orange Soda is the best, but I also like Grape, Dr. Pepper, and Sierra Mist.
2. Would you kill someone if you felt it was justified?
My first answer would be hell naw, but if someone hurt someone I cared about, I would kill them and hide the body in the woods. I know how to navigate woods, so your body would never be found. EVER.
3. Have you ever drawn/written/etc. anything pornographic?
I've written risque things, but nothing like porn or even full-on sex. The only person to actually see the risque things I've written is , and that's only because he's the only person who asks for me to write things for him.
4. Have you ever made virtual versions of fictional characters just so they could be in a relationship?
I can't say I ever have. Maybe when I get Tomodachi Life, I'll actually go and do that. Lord help me if two of the Koopalings hook-up though. That's squicky seeing how they (at least in the past) are all siblings.
5. Who do you play as in Mario Kart?
Yoshi, Birdo, Toad, and Toadette, with Lemmy Koopa soon to be added to my roster.
6. What's your opinion on Disney's Frozen?
I like it, but it's not my favorite Disney movie as that would go to Tangled. I like Frozen enough, but I wish people would stop talking about it now. It's too overrated, and it's not even the best Disney movie to me.
7. Who is best pony?
Fluttershy. I'm not even a Brony, but she's my favorite from the show. I also really like Rainbow Dash and Applejack. really, all of the Mane 6 are good in their own way.
8. What's a show/movie/game/etc. that you wish more people knew about?
I do wish more people knew about Ultimate Muscle. For such a funny anime parodying wrestling, it doesn't seem like people talk about it enough.
9. Have you ever looked past a character's worst qualities simply because they were attractive?
I can honestly say I probably have in the past, but no examples really come to mind off the top of my head. Let's be real though, who hasn't done this even once?
10. What does the fox say?
The fox wants everyone to stop asking it what it says. The next person to ask it what does it say is going to be bitten and they will contract rabies in some way. I personally don't know, or give any sort of fuck about, what the fox says, but foxes are no longer amused. Also, to the citizens in my town, please stop running them over.
My Questions for Everyone:
1. Favorite anime? If you don't watch anime, just name your favorite cartoon. If you don't watch either, just name your favorite show.
2. This question is legit serious. What is your favorite Pokémon or Pokémon Type?
3. What video game series do you find to be so completely overrated?
4. Who is going to be the person you play as the most in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS?
5. How would you react if we happened to meet each other in real life?
6. If you could perform magic, what would be the first spell you cast?
7. What kind of role do you think you fit into: hero, villain, anti-hero/anti-villain, or neutral?
8. What is your favorite internet meme?
9. Since I clearly didn't have enough with Number 3, what is one thing you hate that everyone else seems to love?
10. Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like French toast? Do you get the reference?