Sewing Sadness, Aquatic ApologiesSometimes, even the kindest of people can hold a grudge against a person. And sometimes, said mean person does feel remorse to those that he or she bullied. And for two former victims of bullying, they're gonna learn that lesson.Sewing Sadness, Aquatic Apologies by AnOptimisticSnarker
One day after school, a brunet, blue-eyed boy with messy hair was busy putting away some clothes. He was wearing a green t-shirt, red sweatpants, grey slip-on shoes, and appeared to have a bandage on his nose. He also had bandages on his wrists as well. He was Isaac, a former contestant on Total Drama Dictionary. While he was once shy when the show started, he left the show with a fresh outlook on life, and a special love interest he adores.
"Friday at LAST!" Isaac said to himself with a smile. "Wonder what I should do. I've no commissions to do, nor any repair work to work on..."
What Isaac did not know, is that someone was waiting for him outside of his locker. The person was a darker brunet boy whose hair was gelled up in a quiff. He was wearing a be
Hey, everyone I'm AnOptimisticSnarker, but you guys can call me Yoshi if you want. It isn't my real name, but you can call me it. |
Anyway, I've finally joined this site and I can't wait to put out some stuff on the shows and fanfics I love! If you can't tell by my Favorites page, I have the STRANGEST tastes in shows EVER! There is no rhyme or reason as for why I like shows and stuff, all I know is I like 'em.
I hope to have a great time on this site and to meet some awesome people too! Well, see ya'!
P.S. My numerous OC's will pop in my writings and drawings on occasion. Please don't mind them, they won't bite. (Well, some of them might if provoked...)
My DeviantArt Section. This is here because it's about damn time I put something here like this.
I only do requests for friends. And by friends I mean we need to have talked a considerable amount.
One day I would love to commission my works for others to enjoy. Until then, I'm content just doing things for friends.
Ten Re-Done Facts About Me
1. I am African American. I know I don't come off as such, but I am.
2. I am extremely shy to a complete fault. Again, I don't come off as such, but it's true.
3. My favorite color is yellow. Yes, bright and sunny yellow.
4. I can be a bit of a pervert. I do know when and when not to let it out though.
5. I really don't ask for a lot. I know I could ask for a request every so often, but I don't.
6. I can be very chill with people, but I don't tolerate bullies/people attacking my friends.
7. I am not the best writer in the world. I know I need work, but I'm getting there.
8. My favorite Pokémon is Wooper. It's so cute and hug-able despite being slimy.
9. The idea of having sex both grosses me out and scares me immensely.
10. I am a Nostalgia Critic and Linkara fan. Not a really big one, but I'm getting there.